Aalbert process technologies - Our laboratory in Altdorf
Our in-house laboratory – Many possibilities for our customers
Aalberts process technologies in Altdorf offers its customers a wide range of analysis and testing possibilities in the field of material and surface analysis. Furthermore, we support our customers with our know-how in research and development projects as well as in the development of new coating processes.
Enclosed you will find a short overview of the services we offer:
- Wet chemical analyses for bath testing
- Titrations (acidimetry and alkalimetry, redox, complexometry, precipitation titrations)
- UV/VIS photometry
- Flame AAS
- Metallographic examinations
- Microstructure investigations
- Layer examinations
- Hardness tests according to Vickers, Brinell and Rockwell
- Instrumented universal hardness determinations
- Corrosion tests
- Neutral salt spray test (NSS) according to DIN EN ISO 9227 and ASTM B-117-03
- Further tests
- Mandrel bending tests according to DIN EN ISO 1519 or ISO 6860
- Coating thickness determinations on metallic specimens by magnetic induction and eddy current methods
- Coating thickness and material determinations by XRF X-ray fluorescence spectrometer (Helmut Fischer)
For many other test options, such as tribological investigations, we can rely on external service providers.
With its extensive knowledge in the field of surface and material testing, our experienced analytical team will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to send your inquiries directly to Mr. Tiziano Minghetti.